Student Blogging Challenge #9

3

Posted by mimshappy | Posted in Student Blogging Challenge | Posted on May 9, 2010

Student Blogging Challenge #9

I was really surprised when I saw the graphs on the sites we were given. It surprised me a lot. I wouldn’t have expected that out of everyone, people under 25 years would be on the internet the most. This topic doesn’t really go to me because I am only on the computer for about 3 days a week. I usually just spend about 3 hours on the computer when I have it. Don’t get me wrong, I love to be on the computer, but I don’t go on it every time I want to. People should learn that the computer can be very dangerous and that you don’t always have to be on it to have fun. I love to be me and play outside. Not even the computer can take away my love for nature and life. As for most of my friends, they aren’t usually on the computer either. Our homework usually takes away from our time. I was surprised that the scores were like that, but me and my friends don’t really have anything to do with it.

Comments (3)

Mimi, this is a nice, thoughtful response to the charts we looked at. I agree, everyone should remember to go outside and enjoy nature, not just stay indoors on the computer all day long!

[…] Emily, Sparky, Mimi, Ares, Tulsi, Anthony, Nathan, Andrew, Livy, Pomona, Cheyenne, Reece, Jessica, Angelina, […]

Hi Ms.Nichols. I thought it would be a good idea to talk about going outdoors and staying active. That’s what I do most of the time. It is better to go outside, so we can enjoy what everyone else did when there was no technology. Anyway, this is only what I follow in my life and what I think. I hope everyone can feel and think that way too.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar